Thursday, July 12, 2007


I came across this beautiful recording the other day and I'd like to share it.

It was created in 1971 by Tom Clay, a radio DJ who was working in Los Angeles at that time. Please read My Life h4cK3D's blog and follow the wikipedia link on Tom Clay to learn more.


What The World Needs Now / Abraham, Martin and John by Tom Clay

Check out the original recordings which inspired Tom Clay:

What The World Needs Now by Jackie DeShannon

and

Abraham, Martin and John by Dion

Did you know? Besides The Beatles, Dion and Bob Dylan are the only other musicians that appear on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I liked it better without Rapid Share, it took longer to download, but it takes too long inbetween downloads with RS. I forget where I was, kinda like the cashier at Little Ceasars:)