Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dreams Old Men Dream

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams - Acts 2:17

Cold War Kids put on an awesome show @ Freedom Hill!!! I had the pleasure to meet the guys and really appreciate their time and chatting with me! I feel the spirit of their music is vibrant and exciting and so I thought the title of their new song would be an appropriate title for this blog entry.


















Here are a few live and alternate version tunes for your listening pleasure:


We Used To Vacation (acoustic version) - Europe vlog version (check it out!)


Hospital Beds (acoustic version) - Europe vlog version (check it out!)


We Used To Vacation (acoustic version) - Minneapolis vlog version (check it out!)

Enjoy! Thanks again, Johnny, Maust, Matt and Nathan!

No comments: